footwear-142542

0

Bought the Uggs Cove boot last year in a light tan. I have a med size 7 1/2 foot and found that a size 8 in the cove style is a perfect fit. I can wear these 24 hours in pure comfort. The cut of the boot is not boxy or clunky,it has a nice silouhette. The woven front detail enhances the foot making it appear smaller. I heard a few reviewers mention a problem w/ the lacings so I am always careful not to pull too hard and I double wrap the bow, so it stays put. My only problem, is this style is so popular that I have not been able to get the brown and black leather in my size. If they contact you on a size request, act fast, because this cute style sells quickly. My last year cove has been worn alot and still looks like new. They are worth the money!

Free footwear:footwear-142542

0 comments:

Post a Comment