footwear-142972

0

All around cute shoe. Surprisingly comfortable as well. I tend to have wide feet and was pleased at the toe room. I probably wouldn't wear them sightseeing or anything that required a lot of walking, but I definitely was able to wear them for hours out to dinner, movies, etc. I can see them needing some sort of insert in them once the padding wears down some. I bought the black and would buy them again. I get tons of compliments on them and considering I'm short, 5'-1", I feel like a super model in them!

Free footwear:footwear-142972

The style footwear-142972 of footwear which are displaying here is one of our production. With view on style footwear-142972, you may be say that it has been shown on other website. Yes, I admit that footwear-142972 style already has been a product all over the world, but the style footwear-142972 is true be production from our factory in China although is processed for one brand.

0 comments:

Post a Comment