free-142973

0

Alas, I bought these shoes because I thought they'd be the perfect, comfy, do-everything shoe, without reading the reviews first. Adorable, super comfortable shoe with lots of support. However, it appears to be a size big because the heel slips off. I was also thinking that it was slightly too big and I should exchange for another size, but I fear the other two reviews were right-on. It has nothing to do with the size, the heel is just not made high enough and it slips off. Such a shame because these shoes are fantastic otherwise.

Free footwear:free-142973

The style free-142973 of footwear which are displaying here is one of our production. With view on style free-142973, you may be say that it has been shown on other website. Yes, I admit that free-142973 style already has been a product all over the world, but the style free-142973 is true be production from our factory in China although is processed for one brand.

0 comments:

Post a Comment