footwear-143007

0

Annie Adobe in Silver - I purchased this pair of shoes to wear to my daughter's wedding. I wanted something in silver but not a sandal. This was perfect. The fit ws pretty good, my feet did hurt after wearing them for a few hours but that's at least partly due to the fact that I seldom wear heels. Great service too they arrived very promptly and I had no trouble returning some I didn't like.

Free footwear:footwear-143007

The style footwear-143007 of footwear which are displaying here is one of our production. With view on style footwear-143007, you may be say that it has been shown on other website. Yes, I admit that footwear-143007 style already has been a product all over the world, but the style footwear-143007 is true be production from our factory in China although is processed for one brand.

0 comments:

Post a Comment