free-142223

0

Cloud-like shoes - These shoes feel wonderful! They're lightweight, springy and easy to wear on a daily basis. I have some Crocs knock-offs, too, but my feet begin to sweat if I don't wear socks with my Crocs knock-offs. I can slip on the Nurse Mate's and wear them all day with no socks and my feet feel wonderful. I'm not a nurse, just somebody who walks a lot on the job. The first pair I bought were too large, so I exchanged them for a smaller size. Logohoo -- you take care of these types of things so painlessly. I hate shopping, so this is so-o-o-o very easy to deal with. The only downside -- I also recently bought a pair of Earth shoes. They help me with my posture. The Nurse Mates -- even with the great arch support they have -- don't. Couldn't they make a pair with a negative heel, like Earth shoes?

Free footwear:free-142223

0 comments:

Post a Comment