free-142343

0

Clarks shoes run big. Normaly I purchase a 12... I purchased an 11 and they fit well. I like how they look. The toe is a little more round than it looked in the picture. The broke in very quick... 2 or 3 days and they are very comfortable. I purchased an 11 wide... the wide feels a bit narrow in the heel, the toe area is ok. This is my 2nd purchase of a Clarks shoe and I am pretty happy with Clarks shoes. The "not water proof" reviews prompted me to condition the shoes first thing... I have not had then in the rain yet... I thank the other reviewers for the "heads up". I do with they had a little more heel cushion. I am on my feet all day and find the heel a little firm. 5 stars for around the town... 4 stars for work if you stand all day.

Free footwear:free-142343

0 comments:

Post a Comment