footwear-141986

0

Completely baffled by previous stellar reviews - mainly what I made my purchase decision on. The shoes are fairly cute looking...nice piping, but there by no means comfortable. The footbed just felt extremely hard to me - no cushioning, envelopey feel whatsoever. I realized Naot spans some of their shoes with a supportive steel shank, but I didn't expect to FEEL it! Also, the inside edge of the right shoe hit my ankle bone in a really uncomfortable way. The kicker is...arch support...honestly, I didn't feel any! About 15-20 years ago I bought some NAOT sandals and I remember them having excellent arch support, but these shoes...NOTHING. I was excited about putting my purchase on and my feet feeling enveloped in firm, supportive, yet extremely cushioning, massaging footbed that I imagined from reading the reviews. All I felt was HARD, HARD, HARD. Definitely don't order these if you have plantar fasciitis!

Free footwear:footwear-141986

0 comments:

Post a Comment