footwear-141998

0

Cool Kicks - I recently purchased a treadmill and needed some new sneakers to start my workout routine. I have big feet (11W) so it's difficult to find shoes "on the rack" in retail stores. I had not purchased sneakers from Logohoo before, but I had purchased other shoes so I knew the quality, service, and convenience I would find. I ordered the shoes on Saturday and they were at my house on Monday. Initially, I was a little uncertain of the intensity of the blue (I've always been a white sneaker kind of girl), but once I tried them on, I was sold. They were so comfy from the very beginning. There was no break in time required. I did 75mins on the treadmill the first day and had no blisters or discomfort. These shoes are great!

Free footwear:footwear-141998

0 comments:

Post a Comment