free-142754

0

Attractive and comfortable - I purchased the gunmetal Taylor sandals. They are very comfortable and attractive. I recently had foot surgery, so I needed sandals that would allow for the maximum amount of adjustment. The fit was excellent on my foot that is still puffy and healing. However, it was too wide on the other foot, but I loved the look and color, so I had the straps shorted, which greatly improved the fit. Overall, the shoe runs wide for a medium. The 41 was just right in width, but too short in length. It was worth a few extra dollars to get the 42 a little narrower. I wear a true 10.5 and the 42 was the right length. I like them so much, I am contemplating purchasing the black patent.

Free footwear:free-142754

The style free-142754 of footwear which are displaying here is one of our production. With view on style free-142754, you may be say that it has been shown on other website. Yes, I admit that free-142754 style already has been a product all over the world, but the style free-142754 is true be production from our factory in China although is processed for one brand.

0 comments:

Post a Comment