free-143072

0

Aristocrat Slipper - I needed a new pair of slippers and decided to give these a try. I wear a size 10.5 and have narrow feet. The first pair at 10.5-B width was so small that I could barely get my foot in them so I decided to try an 11 B. They are a little large, but extremely comfortable. The only issue I have is that if my feet sweat even the slightest amount, the bottom of my foot tends to 'stick' a bit when taking off the slipper.

Free footwear:free-143072

The style free-143072 of footwear which are displaying here is one of our production. With view on style free-143072, you may be say that it has been shown on other website. Yes, I admit that free-143072 style already has been a product all over the world, but the style free-143072 is true be production from our factory in China although is processed for one brand.

0 comments:

Post a Comment