footwear-142348

0

Blister City! My last two pair of hiking boots were Asolo (530's), and they're one of the few brands that fit my narrow, low volume foot. When I first tried on the Stynger, I thought I was golden. They felt great around the store and house. Then I did a short 5 mile trek in the Adirondacks, and my feet came back blistered beyond belief. There was no breaking in this boot, so it was returned. My niece bought the same boot (against my recommendation) and had the exact same experience. They are too rigid and inflexible. It's like walking in a plastic case with no protection from rubbing. Even moleskin didn't work. I wouldn't recommend them to anybody, and I'm shocked all the reviews came back so positively. Other sites say the same thing I'm writing about this boot.

Free footwear:footwear-142348

0 comments:

Post a Comment