free-142353

0

Bloody gorgeous, ba-dum-bum-chsh - I was so excited when I got these shoes. I originally got them for a performance, but I couldn't resist taking them for a 'test drive' last Friday. Everything was fine good until I needed to walk a few blocks to my next destination. I didn't actually feel any significant pain, but when I got there looked down, my right foot was all bloody! The front edge of the toe box had dug into my big toe. I stuck 2 Band-Aids on it to clean it up keep it well padded so I could get through the rest of the night, and that was all fine and good. I am hoping this is simply a new leather/stiffness issue, because I LOVE the look of these shoes, and except for this part, they are actually really comfortable.

Free footwear:free-142353

0 comments:

Post a Comment