footwear-142642

0

Best boots I?ve had! I?ve seen several of the guys at work had bought these boots for the cold work ahead. I asked if they liked them. No one had even put them on yet. I?m not one to just go buy a boot not knowing if they are going to keep me warm or not, but my wife got them for me for Christmas. The first day back to work I tried them on and went deep into the gravel pit where I work and the snow was over my knees, it was minus 15 degrees F. and I loved them! They have a strong construction to ward off scratching and abrasion from rock, sand, and the like you will find in any gravel and sand quarry. They also repel all the oils and oil-like chemicals we have to use to maintain our conveyers. It was the best boot for the job! Thank you Baffin for the technology we need to keep our poor feet out of the cold weather!!!

Free footwear:footwear-142642

0 comments:

Post a Comment