footwear-143523

0
Free footwear:footwear-143523

The style footwear-143523 of footwear which are displaying here is one of our production. With view on style footwear-143523, you may be say that it has been shown on other website. Yes, I admit that footwear-143523 style already has been a product all over the world, but the style footwear-143523 is true be production from our factory in China although is processed for one brand.

A better looking Dansko shoe (in my opinion). Just note, they run short. I am truly an 11.5 Medium Width American size, but had to size up to a 43, after the 42 was simply too short and I could barely cram my feet into them. Now, my heel can move up and down just a little bit, like Danskos are supposed to (when I\'m wearing pantyhose with them). I have no idea if just this style runs short, or if Danskos run short in general as this is my first pair.If they run short in general, I am disappointed, because I would buy many more in size 43, but it seems only select style are available in the 43 (the less cute styles!) Sad.

0 comments:

Post a Comment