footwear143335

0
Free footwear:footwear143335

The style footwear143335 of footwear which are displaying here is one of our production. With view on style footwear143335, you may be say that it has been shown on other website. Yes, I admit that footwear143335 style already has been a product all over the world, but the style footwear143335 is true be production from our factory in China although is processed for one brand.

A good idea in concept, but are they kidding? This thing is HARD backed, and I mean stiff, hard and awkward and heavy. It feels like it weighs more than the 12 pounds because of its hard awkwardness. I cannot imagine loading this up with all the things I would want/need to take on an airplane trip traveling. It would kill my back, the way it feels empty! Trying to stuff the backpack straps back into that tight hardbound compartment hurt my hands. I would not want to be traveling around with the frustrations that occur trying to fiddle with this thing. Four years ago, I had borrowed a Salewa double pack. It did not have wheels, but it was meant for plane travel and all the cords nicely tucked into a pouch which covered the external frame hardware. It was a biggin' and not built for a woman. But because of the way it was constructed and the way it balanced the weight, I actually loaded it up to 40 pounds. It was so heavy that I had to lay it down on a table or some such and inch my back up to it, then slide the straps on to get it onto my back! LOL!!! I couldn't carry it any other way than on my back, but with the waist cinching strap, and the fact that the entire pack was soft and distributed the weight correctly, made all the difference in the world. I see Meru Packs and Dieter Packs available as Rucksacks now. The price is over $100 cheaper w/o having the heavy wheels and pull-out handle to roll it with. I hope that Logohoo decides to carry them. Still and all, North Face needs to do an about face and find lighter weight materials before too many women will be able to use this.

0 comments:

Post a Comment