footwear-142729

0

Beautiful, but small toe box design. The shoe made a mark within a few minutes of trying them on at home on a carpet. It cuts the top of the big toe's base, even though I tried sizes 7.5 (my regular) and 8. I have a medium to narrow foot, and didn't expect Sofft to make a shoe that is so tough at the top. I do love their shoes in general, but will not try another size of this design. I bought Bella-Vita and Ros Hommerson shoes instead. Too bad because its inner sole (no pun intended) is comfy, as all Sofft shoes are.

Free footwear:footwear-142729

The style footwear-142729 of footwear which are displaying here is one of our production. With view on style footwear-142729, you may be say that it has been shown on other website. Yes, I admit that footwear-142729 style already has been a product all over the world, but the style footwear-142729 is true be production from our factory in China although is processed for one brand.

0 comments:

Post a Comment