free-142806

0

Awesome shoe! I was a little nervous at first because there was no review that I could find. Lightweight, comfortable, amazing arch support. It feels like there's enough room for my comfort soles. The lining is soft and cozy. There's no mesh, so it does well in the rain (I wore these in the rain yesterday and my feet stayed dry). Yet, the material is thinner and will do well in Florida summers. Plenty of toe room. I normally wear a 9.5 to 10. I bought these in a 10 and they're true to the size. My only issue is that the lip on the heel kind of rubs the wrong way, but it's only on my smaller foot. Other foot is just fine. This will probably improve with more wear. I'm about to wear these on a trip to New York in December, so I'll see how they hold up in the cold weather. My first time buying Puma brand and on Logohoo. Very satisfied. Will buy again.

Free footwear:free-142806

The style free-142806 of footwear which are displaying here is one of our production. With view on style free-142806, you may be say that it has been shown on other website. Yes, I admit that free-142806 style already has been a product all over the world, but the style free-142806 is true be production from our factory in China although is processed for one brand.

0 comments:

Post a Comment