free-142551

0

Beautiful craftmanship - I would have kept this shoe in a minute despite the price, but it didn't look good on my wide foot. Not the shoe's fault; I really cannot wear this style of shoe. It was so pretty, I took the chance on trying it on. If you can wear a slingback, and want a gorgeous, quality sandal, check this one out. Also, the white is more creamy than a true white.

Free footwear:free-142551

The style free-142551 of footwear which are displaying here is one of our production. With view on style free-142551, you may be say that it has been shown on other website. Yes, I admit that free-142551 style already has been a product all over the world, but the style free-142551 is true be production from our factory in China although is processed for one brand.

0 comments:

Post a Comment