footwear-142762

0

Beautiful Classic Wedding Shoe - After an exhausting and lengthy department store search I decided to visit Logohoo.com to find the bridal shoes of my dreams. I purchased this shoe, along with two other styles. This shoe was by far my favorite. Let me start by saying that the finish of this shoe is remarkable. The satin is of exceptional quality and the pleating near the toe is precisely set. The embellishment is constructed of high-quality synthetic crystal and pearl (not cheap cut metal or plastic) and its design is surprisingly intricate. I was taken back when these came-- they look much more expensive than what I paid. I found these shoes to be true to size and considerably comfortable. The heel was of decent height for a bridal shoe-- not too short, not too tall. Most importantly, I didn't notice any slippage. The ball of the foot had a substantial amount of padding. My only qualm is that the longer edge of the toe opening did rub my toes a bit. I can imagine this would become aggravating and painful if I were to wear this shoe longer. Let it be noted however that I do have pseudo-hammer toes and this probably wouldn't affect anyone with less wretched feet than my own. Unfortunately, after falling in love with this shoe I'm forced to return it. I bought it during a shoe frenzy and neglected to consider how it would look with my dress. As reserved and stately as this shoe is, I think I need something a little less elaborate to balance my wedding ensemble. My dress is a bit more formal and requires a pointed closed toe. Sigh... maybe I could find a second wedding dress so I can wear these to the reception?

Free footwear:footwear-142762

The style footwear-142762 of footwear which are displaying here is one of our production. With view on style footwear-142762, you may be say that it has been shown on other website. Yes, I admit that footwear-142762 style already has been a product all over the world, but the style footwear-142762 is true be production from our factory in China although is processed for one brand.

0 comments:

Post a Comment