footwear-143374

0

A VERY close repeat to my 15+ year old Vasque Hiking Boots - I originally purchased a pair of Vasque Clarion hiking boots (mens since they didn't have womens boots at the time) and had them until the soles fell off (needless to say I did not want to be separated from these since they were always like wearing warm, supportive bedroom slippers)! Hence, the reason when they REALLY were unwearable any longer, I began my search for the same boot. Unfortunately, the Clarion was no longer available, so I found the Vasque Wasatch boot, a very close replacement. I've worn them several times on short hikes and found them to be very comfortable right out of the box. These boots are really well made, and I'm a true consumer to the Vasque brand.

Free footwear:footwear-143374

The style footwear-143374 of footwear which are displaying here is one of our production. With view on style footwear-143374, you may be say that it has been shown on other website. Yes, I admit that footwear-143374 style already has been a product all over the world, but the style footwear-143374 is true be production from our factory in China although is processed for one brand.

0 comments:

Post a Comment