footwear-143422

0
Free footwear:footwear-143422

The style footwear-143422 of footwear which are displaying here is one of our production. With view on style footwear-143422, you may be say that it has been shown on other website. Yes, I admit that footwear-143422 style already has been a product all over the world, but the style footwear-143422 is true be production from our factory in China although is processed for one brand.

A co-worker had recommended these boots. It was between these and Keen Winthrop. Because Keen was cheaper, I got those, but did not like the look of it and because I have big calves, it wouldn't zip up all the way. I returned and got these and so glad I did. Not only did it zip up all the way, my wide feet did not need to break it in and my thick socks fit fine. I love the fact that I can wear this in the winter cold/snow and still look good (Keens looked like hiking boots). Rarely do you find nice looking, comfortable boots that are also warm and waterproof. I haven't tested these out during a rain storm, but anxious to see.

0 comments:

Post a Comment