free-143499

0
Free footwear:free-143499

The style free-143499 of footwear which are displaying here is one of our production. With view on style free-143499, you may be say that it has been shown on other website. Yes, I admit that free-143499 style already has been a product all over the world, but the style free-143499 is true be production from our factory in China although is processed for one brand.

A friend told me about Logohoo when I complained that the shoe stores don't sell the size my daughter needs (she's tall, and her feet are long and narrow). I went there to find Basketball shoes, and was blown away by the selection, prices, and ultimately, the incredible service. I placed my order around noon on a Tuesday; the shoes were delivered by 10:30 am the next day! I will no longer be going to the traditional shoe stores; who has time? Not to mention, I don't have to wait for someone to go get my size, try to sell me something I don't want/need, blah, blah, blah. We love Logohoo!

0 comments:

Post a Comment