free-143468

0

A lovely shoe. It's everything I've been looking for over a year in a shoe to replace 2 pairs of Dr Scholl's black suede "slippers" with outdoor sole and elastic band that I bought well over 5 years ago on sale at Logohoo. Fit on my 5 1/2-6 B very narrow heeled foot was excellent in a 6 on my (smaller) left foot, but throat hit and bit a bit at the (potential) bunion spot on the (larger) right foot. I returned them and am contemplating ordering a 6 1/2 and using an insole in the left. For the price I'd like them to be perfect, but doubt I'll find anything else near my dream shoe regardless of price. Band is very comfortable and in the perfect place on my foot.

Free footwear:free-143468

The style free-143468 of footwear which are displaying here is one of our production. With view on style free-143468, you may be say that it has been shown on other website. Yes, I admit that free-143468 style already has been a product all over the world, but the style free-143468 is true be production from our factory in China although is processed for one brand.

0 comments:

Post a Comment