free-143398

0

A little narrow in the toebox, and I usually never wear anything but the average B width. Even had to go a half size higher than usual. Helps that the strap is indeed adjustable. I wear this shoe when I don't plan on doing a lot of walking. I had high hopes for Taryn Rose shoes, but I'm finding they're always a tad narrow. A nice dress flat though, for standing.

Free footwear:free-143398

The style free-143398 of footwear which are displaying here is one of our production. With view on style free-143398, you may be say that it has been shown on other website. Yes, I admit that free-143398 style already has been a product all over the world, but the style free-143398 is true be production from our factory in China although is processed for one brand.

0 comments:

Post a Comment