footwear-143239

0

A very nice shoe. Very light, no break-in period and looks good. Two things prevent me from giving it 5 stars. First, the shoe is hotter than I would have predicted, given the perforations in the upper. If you are stationary this may bother you. Walking seems to improve the ventilation. Second, the sole is thin. There is not much cushion and while I tolerate it well, I would not want to be walking for a long time in these. Similarly, gravel or uneven surfaces are really felt in this show. Perfect for even floors, etc. All this is not preventing me from buying another pair.

Free footwear:footwear-143239

The style footwear-143239 of footwear which are displaying here is one of our production. With view on style footwear-143239, you may be say that it has been shown on other website. Yes, I admit that footwear-143239 style already has been a product all over the world, but the style footwear-143239 is true be production from our factory in China although is processed for one brand.

0 comments:

Post a Comment