free-143217

0

Adorable Frye platform heels, but they are 5" high. I measured them. I knew when ordering these they looked higher than 3 1/2", but I had no idea Frye would ever offer heels this high. They are really, really tall, but the platform helps make them manageable. Frye normally runs TTS for me, but these were a bit too short. I was going to just return them, but before I did, I tried them on with a few outfits and I fell in love. They are so sexy with skinny jeans and with leggings. My BBF and my boyfriend talked me into reordering a half size larger (in black). So I did, and I am so happy with them. For me, I think they are cuter than many of the premiere designer styles out there. And with a pair of cuffed skinnies, these are to die for. Five stars!

Free footwear:free-143217

The style free-143217 of footwear which are displaying here is one of our production. With view on style free-143217, you may be say that it has been shown on other website. Yes, I admit that free-143217 style already has been a product all over the world, but the style free-143217 is true be production from our factory in China although is processed for one brand.

0 comments:

Post a Comment