footwear-143277

0

After giving away my last pair of Birks because they seemed too wide and rubbed my instep in strange places, I decided to give these a try. The buckles are smaller than my last pair, and these are great. I put them on when they arrived and have enjoyed total comfort ever since. I really like the soft footbed for my bony feet. The size is perfect. I'm so happy that I tried Birks again!

Free footwear:footwear-143277

The style footwear-143277 of footwear which are displaying here is one of our production. With view on style footwear-143277, you may be say that it has been shown on other website. Yes, I admit that footwear-143277 style already has been a product all over the world, but the style footwear-143277 is true be production from our factory in China although is processed for one brand.

0 comments:

Post a Comment